A High Performance Team for Work Execution
We understand and enhance work execution methods so that the synergy among construction companies, intra-disciplinary coordination, and construction management team leads to a high performance and exceptional site work execution.
PACE Connect: Enhancing Health Safety & Environment through Visual Communications
The system utilizes visual communication methods to share project-specific content with the work force at site. PACE Connect is the base module of Teknoplant’s PACE (Project and Advanced Collaboration Execution) system.
This module provides the core communication and collaboration method. It is powerful enough to enable all stakeholders and project participants to come under one umbrella. The Shell MRM Project has successfully utilized this base module at site in a predefined work area and lunch rooms.
55 inch LED TV screens, Wi-Fi and Internet enabled, USB media on TV screen mounted in 2 Lunchrooms with 6 TV screens in each room.
- Services and supply contractor
- Management consulting for pre-mobilization and meeting all the mobilization gate requirements
- Quality and management documents
- Assistance with specification development
- Project management consulting
OUR KEY EXPERTISE
- Frontline construction focused implementation of Advanced WorkFace planning from DBM phase, detailed engineering work package (EWPs) deliverables, modularization and field execution in construction (CWPs, IWPs) and completion readiness keeping the end in mind as commissioning and startup packages (TCPs).
- Full implementation starting with strategy definition in project execution plan, program and procedure detailed in construction execution, introducing in contracts, project controls for scheduling, progress and reporting, document management, 3D model and material management procedures.
- Direct engagement with trade specific foremen, supervisors, area managers and coordinators including owner management team to effectively implement the construction workface planning.
- Expertise to work with EPC contractors at their offices and module yards to implement advanced method and adopt work processes to deliver as per the program. We have worked with Fluor Canada, Snamprogetti, Lurgi / Air Liquide, Jacobs, Worley Parsons with the EPC and CM groups and added value to their projects.