In-Process Verification & Audit Services
This scope ensures that if a project has made the commitment to execute by applying a systematic approach to work planning using AWP/WFP methods, In Process Verification ties in as the ‘discipline’ that it is being done as planned.
Operating in an audit and oversight mode and not duplicating the contractor’s own function to deliver a quality job in completeness, the main principle behind this is “What gets measured, gets done!” The process ties in to ensure that the right attributes are measured at the right time to allow for corrective actions before it’s too late.
The In-Process Verification System will involve the following works
- Extract the business process from the existing Procedures for Audit and Oversight
- Create specification for a database driven system that intakes the EWP, CWP and FIWP/MIWP lists along with the planned schedule
- Enable progress tracking using Teknoplant – Client established rules of credit per trade discipline to status each FIWP/MIWP and roll-up to the CWP
- Produce daily IPV Reports that reflect the Real-time status of the day for utilization by downstream functions such as Project Controls and Construction Management
- Incorporate methods for collaboration with participating functions such as: Commissioning and Startup, Quality Assurance, Engineering Inspections and Field/Yard Management